Rio De Janeiro Travel Film [4K]
Rio has always been at the top of my bucket list ever since I started traveling. Its obvious why, with the cities naturally beautiful mountainous terrain and white sand beaches. For a while I've heard negative things about this city and how unsafe it was for tourists (especially ones who don't speak Portuguese) so that deterred me from heading south and exploring for myself. With that said im so happy that I finally went, like anywhere in the world there are places in the safest cities you just don't go wander into. The same applies for Rio, its a gorgeous city with vibrant and friendly locals. Exploring Rio De Janeiro was a dream for me and Anna, and having a best friend fly in only makes the trip even better! Moral of this short story is don't let he said she said scare you. Always be smart be safe and never stop exploring!
Thanks for watching! If you liked my video and want to see my past and future adventures, please subsrcibe/ like/ and share!
- Panasonic GH5 - https://goo.gl/eby3c6
- Dji Mavic Pro - https://goo.gl/8EeBcQ
- Go Pro Hero 5 - https://goo.gl/pFQEgZ
- Go Pro Mouth Piece + Floaty Backdoor https://amzn.to/2U1azni
- Micro SD - https://goo.gl/Ewji6W
- Standard SD - https://goo.gl/yhnKTk
- Travel - https://amzn.to/2T8AnAE
- Camera - https://amzn.to/2Ek4ihe
- Duffle - https://amzn.to/2U6ofNG
Everywhere we go we choose to stay in local airbnbs, we love the experiences and how much cheaper they are compared to hotels! Head over to the link https://goo.gl/G4RgFM and get $40 off your first stay. Thanks everyone and travel on!
Song - Sunrise
Artist - Goldroom